Saturday, June 28, 2014

Get It Together



I usually am in control of my life and what I am doing, when and where - but, somehow not lately.

For the last couple of months I have felt extremely stressed out and the stress continues to build on a daily basis between what is going on in my personal and professional lives.  I need to somehow figure out a way to take control again and get my life in order so that I can manage my emotions and my stress.

I hadn't considered it; but, a friend recently mentioned speaking to a professional on everything that has happened to help me get over anger, hurt and all my other feelings.  I also need to go back to doing things for myself as another friend pointed out.  I have only been going to the gym sporadically and not on a consistent schedule like before - if I can get myself on a schedule it would help.

As everyone states - this too shall pass; but, for the moment it is a _ itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment