Sunday, February 3, 2013

Preparing for a Busy Week

Today I need to prepare for a busy week and some long days.  Generally I like to take the Monday after Superbowl either off or work from home.  It is not because I have indulged too much in either food or drink; just that it tends to be a late evening.

This year, no such luck as there is a Board Meeting that I need to support on Monday - my day will begin in the office at 7AM and not end until around 7 or 7:30PM.  Tuesday and Wednesday do not look to be much better.

To survive I will prepare tomorrow before the game begins.  That means choosing clothes for the week, pressing them and having them at the ready.  Any items that need to be mailed (birthday and Valentine cards) will be written, licked and stamped and in my briefcase.  Quarters in my bag for the meter on Wednesday when I have to park at the train station.

Down the list, check it off and I should be able to make it through the week; with some breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment