Thursday, February 21, 2013

High Performance 30

As I told you yesterday I was going to start my workouts again after being ill for 2 weeks.  I was so glad to see my trainer, Nick and to get through the 30 minutes of High Performance training despite having to stop to catch my breath or to cough.

I have been doing this workout 2 to 3 times a week since June; I cannot tell you how upset I was to find out from Nick yesterday that classes will be suspended for a little bit.  OH NO!!  Finally something that totally challenges me, has me doing things I never thought I could do and all in 30 minutes.  

Classes were held at 7AM on Mondays and Wednesdays and at 7:30 on Friday mornings enabling to be at my home office by 8:15 or 8:30 the latest.

Unfortunately, Scott the Director and trainer on Mondays and Fridays injured himself and will need hip surgery; and, Nick who is also a personal trainer will be picking up a client to do some personal training.

I am hoping that when they contact each of us HP 30 devotees that we can find a time that will work; in the meantime, I will be looking to see what classes I can take or I will begin to love the elliptical machine and doing some HP 30 on my own.

What I will NOT do is have it deter me from doing a workout 4 to 5 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment