Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Post Oscar Tired

Mondays are usually hard days to get up; but, add the fact that you stayed up until midnight to watch the Oscars and now it is doubly worse.

It would have been okay if Monday had been a slow day; but, it wasn't.  I needed to be in the city for a meeting with a vendor at 10AM; but, had to have a conference call with a client at 9AM - that meant having to take a much earlier train so I could take the call at the vendor's offices.

Last meeting was with clients and was supposed to end at 5PM - it ended at 4:30; BUT, needed to work with my peers and boss on a presentation that we are presenting to the CTO at 9AM on Tuesday morning.  Finished the presentation at 6:15 and I ran out of the hospital to make the train home.  Took the 6:45PM train and was in the house at 7:50PM - long day.

Tuesday and Wednesday are not going to be much better, but once hump day is over it should be a bit of a relief.

I can't blame anyone but myself for staying up late on Sunday.  So now I pay the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment