Monday, February 11, 2013

The Week Ahead

This week I need to get myself together and get back to feeling and doing my normal things.  I have had a what I thought was a chest cold which had me coughing for the past week - this weekend it is now more either a full blown cold or a sinus infection and it is time to have a Doctor give me a prescription.

This situation has cost me my strength to workout and get errands done.  This coming week I need to get to the Post Office, the cleaners and to my accountant to get my taxes done.

I also need to see my nephew and his children to give them some things and have dinner with them.  

Seeing the doctor tomorrow will get me on the road to recovery - to getting my errands done and to being able to give my all to my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment