Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Big Digout

The blizzard was not a threat; and, now today will begin the process of digging out.  

The worse part is that the plows have now built a nice fort behind the car.  Thankfully I have an SUV and I will be able to get over that hump of snow.  The more difficult part is to remove the snow from the top of the car.

At barely 5 feet tall I don't care how long that snow scraper is - I still cannot get to the top of the car.  I do my best as you can now receive a ticket for having snow on the top of your car - it is well founded as that snow can blow onto the car behind it and temporarily block the driver's view.

My secret is to park the car in an area where the sun shines and let it melt the snow from the top.

Enjoy not having to set the alarm - laze around for breakfast and by noon get prepared to dig out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment