Saturday, August 2, 2014

Maybe More Time


I managed to get some errands done yesterday and I am  hoping it gives me time this weekend to focus on some work projects.

I know it is the weekend I should be relaxing and doing crazy things especially since it is the summer; but, it is supposed to rain which means that after I have been to the gym, grocery store I will be home for the rest of the day - housebound.

Good time to focus on a flowchart, standards and processes.  If I can get a handle on this and out to everyone by Monday morning I will feel really good about the weekend.

My ultimate goal is to schedule more exercise into my schedule - doing this on the weekend will let me figure out how to workout during this week. 

I know it is difficult to follow my train of thought; but, there is a method to my madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment