Friday, August 1, 2014

Alone


I am not sure if I am an anomaly or like most folks - I need to be alone to get work done.

I am one of those individuals who has a hard time thinking, developing or strategizing when I am in a crowd of folks.  My creative juices really only start flowing when I am alone - I can be in a variety of places; the shower, in the car, walking through the grocery store - but, I am alone not listening to anyone speak to me.

I do my best work when I am in an office alone or I am working from home - do I need white noise - ABSOLUTELY - but none of it do I have to respond to.  I can remember doing presentations once while listening to the Phantom of the Opera CD and my boss walking into my office to see what was going on.

So if you want something from me - the best thing is to let me be alone in my home to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment