Friday, August 15, 2014

Delayed


Why can't the road construction crew not adhere to the hours that they post?

I cannot tell you how many times I take longer to get to work because the cones have not been removed from the road on time.  It happened yesterday morning on the Taconic State Parkway going southbound - it was backed up from the Bear Mountain to beyond Baldwin Road.

Two lanes were closed because they had not removed the cones - which by the way were supposed to be gone at 6AM in the morning.  I left my house at 6:10 and did not get beyond the area about 7 miles from my home until 6:43.

It would be great if they could understand the impact they are having on all of us who expect to get to work on time and give ourselves plenty of time to do so - wish they would just do their jobs on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment