Monday, August 4, 2014

Keep Forgetting


This past weekend I took aqua Zumba on Saturday and then regular Zumba on Sunday. Saturday was no issue - Sunday a different story.

As you know a few weeks ago I managed to stress my right ankle a bit and it was fine, I could continue to walk and it didn't swell that much - just got back and blue.  Generally it doesn't hurt until I do Zumba.  Two weeks ago I realized I should have worn a brace to class and I didn't.  Yesterday I didn't wear a brace either and realize as I was performing the various steps that I should have.  

You are moving your legs a lot in dance steps, etc. and I could feel my ankle hurting as I did it.  I know my ankle is strong; but, I want to ensure that I don't injure it further and for it to heal quickly.

I will need to remember to put that brace on next Sunday when I take Zumba or any time this week if I take any classes that has me moving my feet a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment