Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Callumized



My house has been Callumized - as you can see he has taken over the living room.

The vacuum cleaner never gets more usage than when Callum is spending the night - then the vacuum cleaner is in every room on the lower level including the sofa and loveseat to get rid of the corn muffin crumbs from all the furniture.

I am able to make my fitness steps because I am constantly up and down getting him something to drink, something to eat, the iPad, putting on a DVD for him or any myriad of requests that he has.

My issue is that because I am so OCD regarding how to keep my house clean I spend much time vacuuming, swiffering the floors, taking out garbage and washing dishes.

I will never be relaxed regarding my house looking messy as that it not how I like it to be - I would much rather be jumping up and down cleaning it after "Hurricane Callum".

No comments:

Post a Comment