Monday, August 11, 2014

The Next Three Weeks


Last night I began my annual ritual of having Callum with me for the next three weeks - camp is over and he needs to be watched until school begins again in September.

I am fortunate that I can work remotely and have advised my Manager that I need to watch Callum on the days that his parents work.  That means for the next couple of weeks he will be with me beginning on Sunday afternoon until Wednesday afternoon.  I will continue to attend conference calls, work on presentations and respond to emails - he will build his towers with his blocks, play on the iPad, watch "Max and Ruby" on my personal computer and watch his DVDs which he will want on the 'big TV'.

We enjoy our time together and after two weeks of his visiting me on the third week we will go to Disneyworld - just him and me - a new tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment