Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm Baaack


Happy Passover, Happy Easter and Happy Spring!!!

I am back from vacation and we were at Disneyworld and a four night cruise on the Disney Magic to Nassau and Castaway Cay.  Both resorts that we stayed at on Disney property were wonderful; and, we were upgraded on the Disney Magic.

I was so pleased for the upgrade as we had a porthole which Callum very much enjoyed by sitting at it and watching the other boats, the ocean and the waves on a very choppy evening.

We came home on Saturday and I did three loads of laundry, went through mail and unpacked.  Yesterday Easter Sunday I made brunch for Gerard and the boys, they had their Easter egg hunt and it was a gorgeous day.

Vacation is now over, I am back to being connected and to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment