Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Last of the Spring Decorating Done


I had mentioned that I had not changed out the curtains in my kitchen when I changed the house to spring/summer decor.  Well I did it yesterday.

It felt good to take off the heavy curtains and to put the lighter curtains on the French doors in my kitchen - I know can see my patio and the rest of the backyard.  Unfortunately it was a little overcast yesterday so the sun wasn't streaming through the French doors; but, it will just be a matter of time before that will change.

I also on Saturday afternoon went through every shelf in my walk in closet and I ended up with two large bags for Goodwill; it is time to de-clutter and to get rid of things I have not worn or used in years.

It is a good feeling to streamline my home; and, I feel even better knowing that someone else can make good use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment