Friday, April 11, 2014

A Visit to the Doctor


It appears that March, April and May are my months to have all my dental and medical checkups.

I have already had my dental checkup and just needed a cleaning, I have seen my ob-gyn and received my prescription for my mammogram/sonogram in May, my ob-gyn also reminded me that this May I am due for my colonoscopy and she wants me to see a dermatologist.

Okay, dermatologist appointment is set for when I come back from vacation, and I went to see my generalist yesterday to check my blood pressure and also my cholesterol and blood sugar.  When I made my appointment I asked if I need to have blood drawn and I was assured I did not.

Was the booking center wrong.  Good news my blood pressure is only 120/78 - quite good despite everything going on in my life.  Bad news, they wanted blood work - despite the fact that I had eaten breakfast I went to the lab and had my blood drawn anyway.

Turns out that all is good - all my numbers are going down - the right direction.  I was happy to hear that I should continue my diet as is and my exercise - no new medications for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment