Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Last Time for the Next Few Months


Today is the last day that I intend to wear a wool business suit until the end of October.  

Tomorrow is May 1st and I cannot believe that I am still wearing winter business suits that are lined to keep me warm.  I want to wear my lighter unlined suits and to wear colors like pink, orange and lime green.  

It is time to put away the sweaters and long pants and pull out the tee shirts and capris.  I want to be able to sit on my patio and enjoy the feel of the sun and smell the flowers.  I am ready for Mother Nature to provide us with the temperate weather we are supposed to have of being in the mid-60s.

I am sure you feel the same way - it has been a long and hard winter and time for it to go away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment