Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sprucing Up



At the end of last summer I noticed that the two doors to my outside storage area had the paint peeling.

These doors are close to being 30 years old and I am sure they have never been replaced, so yesterday I went on line and contacted the "Honey Do Men" to get an estimate as to what it would take to replace both the doors.  I would like the doors replaced and the storage closets cleaned out and perhaps shelving placed that makes more sense.

I have also asked what it would cost to have new pavers placed on my patio - I am hoping that by next weekend the weather will become a steady 60 degrees and it would be time to put out the cushions and decorate with flowers.  I would like the opportunity to enjoy the patio and backyard this summer and I think a new slate area will be really nice and great as patio flooring.

I am looking forward to hearing from them and I will let you know how the "Honey Do Men" work out; if all goes well I will certainly use them more often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment