Saturday, April 5, 2014

Taking a Day Off


I took yesterday off from work to originally deal with some house issues in Delaware, it didn't turn out the way I expected.

Many things changed throughout the week with being able to view the house and place it on the market.  By 9PM on Thursday night I had consigned myself to the fact that I would not be going to Delaware and I had planned to sleep in, go to the post office, pick up some things for Callum, get my clothes ready for vacation and then start to clean each shelf in my closet.

The best laid plans go awry.  I spent hours on Friday morning on the telephone with the realtor, the lawyer, finding paperwork and printing items out.  I quickly packed a bag to go down to Delaware; but, am waiting a phone call from my boyfriend who is in court to say "yes" pick him up this evening.

What a mess - the only advice I can give you AND please listen to me is NEVER, EVER lend money to family.  They don't respect you, appreciate it and will find ways to screw you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment