Friday, July 25, 2014

Relaxing Weekend


This day couldn't come soon enough - I am on PTO today and later I am heading to the shore with one of my best friends.

Catherine and I have carved this weekend out for ourselves to celebrate our turning 59 this year - we are basically saying goodbye to our 50's together.  Catherine turned 59 in June and I will do so in two weeks - we are truly going to begin our sunset years.

We are heading to a B&B in Long Branch, New Jersey - I have never been to Long Branch; but, everyone I have spoken to says it is beautiful.  We are both looking forward to walking on the beach, sunbathing, reading our novels and having some excellent seafood.

I haven't been to the shore at all this year - the weather is supposed to be gorgeous at least on Saturday - the company will be wonderful and we will take this time to relax and catch up.

You won't hear from me again until Monday - enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment