Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Aching Back


I carry a briefcase that must weigh at least 20 pounds - it is starting to take its toll on me and yesterday my back ached.

I only carry one bag - my briefcase.  What is causing the weight is my Lenovo T420 laptop and its power supply; thankfully a Lenovo X240 has been ordered for me which is smaller and lighter - I cannot wait to get it.

I do not carry anything extra in my bag; the necessities an umbrella, wallet, small journal and a small cosmetic bag that holds my pen, lip gloss and medication.  I do not carry a hairbrush or any other extraneous things that most women carry.

I cannot wait to get that new laptop and to lighten my load - my back will be forever grateful and I might be able to forgo the chiropractor appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment