Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Need to Get Some Work Done



I am thankful that today I am going to be able to work from home - I haven't been able to do this in a couple of weeks.

I have two major things that I want to complete; the first is combining the my team's metrics for the last three weeks - we are finally capturing how we spend the majority of our day and since we have had a busy July I wanted all the information.

Secondly, I need to put together our Emergency Preparedness Plan.  I have never done this before and it is quite extensive and due by close of business.  Guess what I will be doing for most of the day.  I am glad that I have on 3 conference calls and then I can spend my time devoted to this.

This is the way I catch up - alone, focused on getting the day's objectives done. Here's hoping that I am successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment