Sunday, July 20, 2014

Getting Ready


Last night I got ready for the week ahead.  This was just not getting my clothes ready for the office; but, also for next weekend and my office lunch.

I need to be in the office at least two days this week - not a problem to get my clothes ready for that; but, more importantly I will be going away on Friday for the weekend with my girlfriend Catherine and I wanted to get those clothes ready.  I had also bought some seasoned chicken last week and I thought since the weather was cool it would be good to bake it in the oven and have it ready to take to lunch on Monday.

I was able though to watch a movie and to take a nap - all things I wanted to do and felt were long overdue.  

For me being prepared for the week helps me manage the stress and demands of my job - it is something I can control and for someone who is slightly OCD it is extremely important to have some control.

No comments:

Post a Comment