Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Have Seen It All



I pretty much thought I had seen everything while I drive; but, I was surprised yesterday.

I am used to people speaking on their cell phones while they drive although it is against the law and fineable unless you are on 'hands free'.  I see people texting all the time, putting on makeup and eating - none of that phases me any longer.

But, yesterday there was an individual reading a book while driving.  They even pulled out their readers - I guess so they could see the letters better.  The book must have been interesting because I cannot tell you how many cars got in front of this individual since they sat in the lane and didn't move until I honked several times.

I am a proponent of reading - I always have a book that I am reading on my coffee table; but, there is a place to do it and the highway is not it.

No comments:

Post a Comment