Monday, July 28, 2014

Focus


For the last several months so much has been going on the last few months that I have not focused on myself.

By that I mean that I have not made my exercise and diet my priority as I have for the last several years.  I was used to working out 4 to 5 times a week and now I am lucky to get 2 days in - that changes this week as I make my workouts a priority again.  I am giving myself permission to not necessarily have to work out for an hour; but, at least take an intense 30 minute class - that should work.

I am also going back to watching what I eat.  Back to gluten free, more protein, vegetables and fresh fruit - that too will make me feel better.  

The ability to focus on me and making myself feel good will enable me to deal with all the items around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment