Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What a Compliment


On Saturday we held our Aqua Zumba holiday party at the gym's cafe.   As I do every year I made my cheese danish.

I woke up at 5AM to take the cream cheese and butter out of the refrigerator to begin to soften and then at 6AM I went ahead and made the danish (it is the one on the left) - this is a fail proof recipe and only takes 30 minutes in the oven.

I was pleased to see that at our party it was all eaten up and several of the women asked me for the recipe.  I love to cook; but, am always leery as to whether it tastes good or not.  I have yet to have someone tell me they didn't like my cooking - but it is just one of my insecurities.

The best compliment you can give a cook is to eat it all up and to ask for the recipe; on Saturday both were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment