Thursday, December 11, 2014

Recalculating



Yesterday I had an appointment with a doctor - I had never been to this facility before and I was told to give myself a little extra time to get there.

I gave myself an hour for a 40 minute drive - and I was still late.  Late because I was told it was in Yonkers on Market Street; except that placed me in south downtown Yonkers - not where the offices where which was by the new Ridge Hill mall.  

I had to call the facility to let them know I was running late only to keep getting voicemail; I was able to program the new directions into my GPS and once I got to Ridge Hill I could not find the facility.  I finally called the office again and had to have someone on the line with me while I parked my car and stood outside looking for the offices.

Needless to say I was late by 30 minutes; the doctor had an appointment open at 3PM and I stated I would stay rather than driving home and back or re-scheduling.  She was nice enough to see me during her lunch hour so that I wouldn't have to hang around for over 3 hours.

The address that they should have given me was very different than what is written; this should be noted so that people don't go through the same issues that I did.  I can only imagine how many other people have done the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment