Sunday, December 21, 2014

Should Have Stayed Home



Yesterday was known as Super Saturday because it is the last Saturday to shop before Christmas.

If I had not had Callum Friday night I would not have been at the stores on Saturday; but, we had to follow his routine and go out to the stores.  What I was pleased to notice is that at the Barnes & Noble there were a ton of people shopping.  I am so pleased to see that hard cover books are so popular this year.  Every time I have been to the bookstore in the last few weeks it has been crowded.  My girlfriend was there on Thursday and mentioned that it was the only store that she was in that was so crowded and had a long line.

This has renewed my faith in people - the fact that once more books are being revered, the hard cover kind - not the e-kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment