Saturday, December 13, 2014

It Starts



Today I begin making bottles of coquito (Puerto Rican egg nog) for various people.

My first gifting will be to my friend, Linda as I will take two bottles to her home on Sunday for her holiday party.  Last year I began making this and giving away not realizing what a "hit" it would be with most folks.  As I only gave Linda a small mason jar of this she did not open it at her party - so this year I promised her two liquor bottle full so that she could open one at the party and have another one for herself and her husband.

I will need to make a couple of bottles for the person I date and another bottle for a friend who will be bringing me our Christmas pasteles.  

And then of course a bottle for the house so that it can be had on Christmas and New Years.

No comments:

Post a Comment