Wednesday, December 3, 2014

How Irritating



Last week I was given a few names to call to make an appointment to speak with someone.

I had selected one organization in particular that I wanted to work with and last Wednesday I left a message for them to call me to make an appointment.  I did not hear back from them and Monday left two more messages - yesterday I still had not heard from them so I left two more messages to set up an appointment.  By 4:30 I just called the emergency number and when I heard voicemail - I just hung up.

Well, that individual saw that I did not leave a message and called me back.  Apologized and will be bringing this to the Director's attention; as well as, getting an appointment set up for me.

I don't understand why people cannot call back especially when it is a professional office providing folks with a service.  This is just Customer Service 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment