Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It Is Creeping Up



It has dawned on me that there are only 9 days left before Christmas.

I am not sure where December has gone and I cannot state that it has been full of parties or anything very interesting or joyful - just that all of a sudden half the month is over.  I am thankful that all my shopping is done and I have intentions of beginning to wrap presents this Wednesday.

I have already taken care of the individuals that I give a holiday tip to - so it is just wrapping the gifts for my family and waiting until Christmas Eve once Callum is asleep to put them under the tree.

I guess since I am no longer a child - the day doesn't have as much joy in it as it does for the boys, especially Ryan who is begging me to tell him what I have bought him.

I am staying strong and not telling him - he has to wait until Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment