Sunday, November 30, 2014

Almost Done


I am just about finished with my Christmas decorating.

Yesterday I decorated each of the bedrooms, the living room, dining room and kitchen.  It was 6 at night and I was putting up the lights in the bay window in the living room and the windows in the dining room.

Today I will put up the lights on the French doors in the kitchen.  I have left that until today as I will also be changing the curtains on the doors - so I will take off the current curtains, put up the lights and then put up the winter curtains.  It will all be finished except for the tree which I will not do until close to Christmas as I will be doing it with Callum this year.

I was thoroughly exhausted last night as it was just not decorating for Christmas; but, also putting away all the fall and Thanksgiving decorations.  Well now a month to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment