Saturday, November 29, 2014

Started



Last night I began decorating the house for Christmas.  I am a little behind because Callum spent Thanksgiving night into yesterday at my house; but, I will take him any day over decorating.

The bathrooms are done as are the spare bedrooms.  Today I will tackle the downstairs and putting up the Christmas lights in each of the major windows.  I normally do not put up a Christmas tree or at least I have not for the 10 years I have lived in Peekskill because I normally did not spend Christmas Eve or Christmas Day in my own house; but, this year I will.  I have ordered a small 3 foot real tree that will already come in a stand.  I am going to purchase Peanuts (Charlie Brown & characters) and then I will have Callum come over to help decorate it.  I would like to think of it as a new tradition that we will start together.

I will get the house totally completed by Sunday and then will be able to enjoy the soft glow of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment