Friday, November 21, 2014

Is It Cheating?


Is it cheating or being smart?  I bought turnips and sweet potatoes that were already peeled and cut.

Not only that but I also bought peeled garlic cloves and celery and onions that were already diced.  I know I paid extra money for the convenience; but, that is exactly what I wanted was the convenience and the saving of not having to do it myself.

I will still be peeling and cutting potatoes for the mashed potatoes and apples for the apple cobbler - I am making fresh cranberry sauce and not buying the canned type.  I am also making two desserts; the apple cobbler and a pumpkin crumb cake and that is not counting the pumpkin bread and fresh Puerto Rican eggnog.

I think I am entitled to a few shortcuts - and I certainly appreciate the person who did all the peeling and dicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment