Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Done



Yesterday was a productive day - on something I haven't done in over a year; but, felt good.

By 11AM I had washed and dried towels, had breakfast, read the newspapers and cleaned out two linen closets, re-arranged them and decided what gets donated and what gets thrown out.  It had been over a year since the linen closet had been cleaned and organized and I am glad I did it because it certainly stopped me from buying more items.

I found at least 5 shower gels and 10 body lotions - full bottles, 3 sticks of deodorant 3 boxes of band aids and several boxes of Q-tips.  I think I have all the toiletries I need for at least a year.

Then I typed up my Thanksgiving dinner menu and put together my grocery list.  Now I am reviewing what gets made 1 or 2 days before Thanksgiving and what waits until the day.

I will start pulling out all the serving platters and bowls and labeling them as I saw done on the Food Network's The Kitchen.  I want to enjoy this holiday with my family.

I am keeping busy and trying to take care of myself at the same time, organizing and being organized helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment