Thursday, November 20, 2014

Another Day


Today  was another productive day and the word was "organization".

It was time to get the car its routine service maintenance and get it ready for winter, thank goodness I had a 15% coupon as it actually cost me less than it would have.  The cars have been rotated, there are new windshield wipers and de-icer fluid and it had the oil changed.  All good.

I bought all the non-perishables for Thanksgiving dinner and marked them off my grocery list.  But, I also cleaned and organized each of my kitchen cabinets - something that probably rarely gets done in any household.  Lastly I did a load of laundry.

So I am really proud of myself that I have taken the time to do this and now today I will begin my exercise program.  This will help me physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment