Saturday, July 21, 2012

Vacation is HERE!!


I MADE IT!!!! Vacation has started and tomorrow morning I will be boarding a plane to Seattle, where we will spend the day and one night. On Monday we will board the Disney Wonder and start our Alaskan cruise.

It seems as if it was many months ago when I booked this trip and it would never arrive – at least one of us (Ryan) was doing a daily countdown and reminding us of how many days we had left.

For a change I am leaving with peace of mind as I did everything that was on my “to do list” for work, VCI-Group and personally. Not only that I have advised everyone of what was important and needed to be focused on for the next week and a half.


I am looking forward to Pike’s Street Market, the Space Needle and just getting a flavor of Seattle tomorrow. And then to two days on ship where we can take advantage of what the ship has to offer; exercising at the gym, walking on the ship, seeing the shows, watching Ryan greet the Disney characters and just generally relaxing.

This is a short one this week – just to let you know that there will be no blog next week, July 29th as I will be in Vancouver enjoying high tea with Ryan at the Victorian Hotel and our last night on the cruise before we head home on Monday morning.

I hope you all enjoy the week – I will fill you in on all my adventures on August 5th.




Bon Voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment